Sunday, January 2, 2011

Janurary 1, 2011 My 365 Project


Today I am starting a photography project called a 365 project. I'l be taking a photo every day and posting it here.

I have two purposes in doing this project. I have been hugely inspired by some incredibly talented women in a photography group called "Clickin Mom's". I have followed several ladies wonderful 365 projects last year and saw how the project had them documenting "little moments" that they might not otherwise photograph. Also, it was inspiring to see how much everyone's photography improved as the year went on.

By taking a photo every day, I will be documenting the everyday events that happen in our family, things that I might not have documented in a photo before, if I didn't "have" to take a photo. Also, I expect I will be learning, and growing as a photographer by taking a photo every day.

My first photo, is of a wall in my dining room. I love what is speaks about our family. And that is what is most important to me, my family.

I have NEVER blogged before, so this is completely new to me. I'm not even sure I know what I am doing yet, so if you have any suggestions for me, feel free to add them!

I have a ton to learn, and looking forward to the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment